-   -   Count charts on Worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/415351-count-charts-worksheet.html)

[email protected]

Count charts on Worksheet

Hi,

I'm now having another problem with charts.
What is happening now is that when I copy a chart to another location
in the same worksheet the chart count goes up.
So if I copied the same chart 10 times the ChartObjects("Chart 10").
Now when I "Right click" the chart and select "Clear" this removes the
chart. I do this for all charts except for the original. I have my
program set to count the charts, which the sheet only has the
original but the code will count all charts that were created and
cleared.
Is there a way to count the actual number of charts in the worksheet
and not the ones that were cleared?

Thanks

Peter T

Count charts on Worksheet

cntChtObjs = Activesheet.Chartobjects.Count

Regards,
Peter T

wrote in message

I'm now having another problem with charts.
What is happening now is that when I copy a chart to another location
in the same worksheet the chart count goes up.
So if I copied the same chart 10 times the ChartObjects("Chart 10").
Now when I "Right click" the chart and select "Clear" this removes the
chart. I do this for all charts except for the original. I have my
program set to count the charts, which the sheet only has the
original but the code will count all charts that were created and
cleared.
Is there a way to count the actual number of charts in the worksheet
and not the ones that were cleared?

Thanks

Peter T

Thanks it works.