Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Loop thru sheets copy and then paste in other sheet

Im want to loop thru sheet 1 to 5 and the copy A1:F last cell
Then go to the Aging tab and paste from in next empty row in column F.

I planning in using it also with Excel 2007 which will change the last
possible cell to 1,024,xxx but I dont know how to deal with both.

I dont have any problem copying the range from the looping sheets but when
it comes to paste it it overlaps. Here is what I have but it is not working.

If
Worksheets("Aging").Range("F1").End(xlDown).Row=Wo rksheets("Aging").Range("F65536").Row Then
LastRowAging = 2
Else
LastRowAging =
Worksheets("Aging").Range("A1").SpecialCells(xlLas tCell).Row
End If

Worksheets("Aging").Activate
Worksheets("Aging").Cells(LastRowAging, 1).Select

SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False

Application.CutCopyMode = False

End if

Thanks in advance