Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Determining what menu item called a macro

I'm creating an xla that will add a custom menu that will be added to the
main menu bar. My hope is to have several of the menu items actually tied to
the same macro which will run (portions of the) code conditionally based on
the calling menu item.

Is there a property to determine what menu item called a routine? If so,
what is it and are there any limitations I should be aware of? Any
additional information would be awesome...i.e., obect/collection information,
etc.

I didn't find much in Excel's help files.