-   -   COPY/PASTE to body of email the format of Excell cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/415074-copy-paste-body-email-format-excell-cell.html)

LetMeDoIt

COPY/PASTE to body of email the format of Excell cell

Greetings,

Hope you can help with this. I am currently sending emails from Excel
using VBA code. The content of the email copies from certain cells in
Excel then pastes them to the email body (in this case using outlook.

Is there a way I can copy/paste from Excel a range of cells, this
includes the format of the cells (background color, etc) ?

Many thanks,
regards, CG

Ron de Bruin

COPY/PASTE to body of email the format of Excell cell

Hi LetMeDoIt

See the Outlook body section on this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"LetMeDoIt" wrote in message ...
Greetings,

Hope you can help with this. I am currently sending emails from Excel
using VBA code. The content of the email copies from certain cells in
Excel then pastes them to the email body (in this case using outlook.

Is there a way I can copy/paste from Excel a range of cells, this
includes the format of the cells (background color, etc) ?

Many thanks,
regards, CG

LetMeDoIt

COPY/PASTE to body of email the format of Excell cell

Thank you Ron. Your link is VERY usefull. I should have look there
first prior to posting. Many thanks,
regards CG