-   -   Signing Code (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/414996-signing-code.html)

Barb Reinhardt

Signing Code

Can someone direct me to what I'd need to do to add a digital signature to my
workbooks? I know I can create one on my computer, but when they are
distributed, lots of messages are displayed about trusting them. Are there
commercial places to get them that are "more trusted". What are the
advantages of a commercial vs. "personal" signature.

Thanks,
Barb Reinhardt

Bob Phillips[_3_]

Signing Code

Barb,

Here is a thread
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...ffice.10).aspx. In Excel
2007, you can also setup trusted locations for workbooks.

--
HTH

Bob