-   -   Autofilter show all (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/414915-autofilter-show-all.html)

Mia

Autofilter show all

Hi,

I´m trying to do a autofiltermacro that will work with different buttons.
It should work like this:
Button 1, Selects and filter field 5 and 32
Button 2, Selects and filter field 5 and 36
and so on.
The problem is that it only adds on. If I fist clicks on button 1 and then 2
field 32 still
is filtered. How should I do this?

BR
Mia

My code so far is:

Sub Amars()
'
' Amars Makro
'

'
ActiveSheet.Unprotect
ActiveSheet.ListObjects("Tabell1012").Range.AutoFi lter Field:=5,
Criteria1 _
:="A"

ActiveSheet.ListObjects("Tabell1012").Range.AutoFi lter Field:=36,
Criteria1 _
:="<"

End Sub

Dave Peterson

Autofilter show all

You want to show all the data before you apply the different filtering?

Activesheet.ListObjects("Tabell1012").Range.AutoFi lter

ps. If you decide to use the "normal" data|filter, you could use:

with activesheet
If .FilterMode Then
.ShowAllData
End If
End with

to show all the data

Mia wrote:

[...]

Thank you!

It worked perfect!

BR
Mia

Mia wrote:

[...]

Hello again,

I hope you can give me some more advice. Im trying to sort after a specifik
cell.
But I dont get it to work. My cell is D5 in the active sheet. Howe
should I write my code. Now my code is:

Sub A()
'
' Sortera januari i betaltlistan Makro
'
'
ActiveSheet.Unprotect

ActiveSheet.ListObjects("Tabell1012").Range.AutoFi lter
ActiveSheet.ListObjects("Tabell1012").Range.AutoFi lter Field:=5,
Criteria1 _
:="AAB"

ActiveSheet.ListObjects("Tabell1012").Range.AutoFi lter Field:=32,
Criteria1 _
:="<"

End Sub

BR
Mia

Mia wrote:

[...]

Maybe...

With ActiveSheet.ListObjects("Tabell1012").Range
.Cells.Sort key1:=.Columns(4), Order1:=xlAscending, _
Header:=xlYes
End With

I assumed that column D is the 4th column in the list range. But that may not
be true...

--

Dave Peterson