-   -   Run time Error for VBA Project, (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/414767-run-time-error-vba-project.html)

Shazi

Run time Error for VBA Project,

Dear Dave,

I have a vba Project, but un fortunately its not going to open, I dont
know why, and giving me Run time Error. Please guide me to open this
file.

Regards.

Shahzad

Dave Peterson

Run time Error for VBA Project,

I'm not sure what Dave you're addressing this to, but I don't think you're going
to get many good responses without more details--including the portion of code
that causes the error, the actual line causing the error, and the exact error
message.

--

Dave Peterson