-   -   How to insert subform in main form in excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/414763-how-insert-subform-main-form-excel-2003-a.html)

Andi

How to insert subform in main form in excel 2003

How to make subform in main form in excel 2003 using VBA excel only?

ryguy7272

How to insert subform in main form in excel 2003

I am pretty sure you are referring to Access UserForms, not Excel UserForms.
Have you considered posting over at the Access Forms ares?

Regards,
Ryan---

--
RyGuy

"Andi" wrote:

How to make subform in main form in excel 2003 using VBA excel only?

Andi

How to insert subform in main form in excel 2003

Thanks,
But that not the right one I'm looking for.
in excel, i try to write vba program with visual basic, but seem only one
form. so i need to know how to put sub-form into the main form like in the
access.
thanks...

"Andi" wrote:

How to make subform in main form in excel 2003 using VBA excel only?

RyanH

How to insert subform in main form in excel 2003

You want the MultiPage Control. The MultiPage Control should be on your
toolbox toolbar in the VB Editor. The Multipage control you add onto your
original Userform at design time.

Note: Each page of the MultiPage Control is considered an object and you
need to reference it like so:

'first page
Me.MultiPage1.Pages(0)...
'second page
Me.MultiPage1.Pages(1)...

Hope this helps! If you please click "Yes"
Cheers,
Ryan