-   -   'Uncheck button' (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/414674-uncheck-button.html)

FuriaRi0T

'Uncheck button'

I've made an 'uncheck button' within Excel... I want this button to remove
all checkboxes on the page. How would I go about doing this? There are 112
checkboxes in which the button would need to remove.

ryguy7272

'Uncheck button'

Sub ClearCheckBoxes()
Dim ChkBox As Object
For Each ChkBox In ActiveSheet.CheckBoxes
ChkBox.Delete
Next ChkBox

Ryan---
--