-   -   Formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/414672-formula.html)

Yitzhack

Formula

Hi. This may be something simple but Im not sure how to do it. I need a
formula where when value is greater than 5 but less than 8 = 0.5 and when is
greater than 0 but less than 5 = 1 at the same time all the data is
accumulating the points in cell A1. Thanks for the help in advance
--
Regards
YM

Mike H

Formula

Don't multipost, you have an answer in your other thread

"Yitzhack" wrote:

Hi. This may be something simple but Im not sure how to do it. I need a
formula where when value is greater than 5 but less than 8 = 0.5 and when is
greater than 0 but less than 5 = 1 at the same time all the data is
accumulating the points in cell A1. Thanks for the help in advance
--
Regards
YM

Yitzhack