-   -   Insert row if cell contains caracters (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/414425-insert-row-if-cell-contains-caracters.html)

Esrei

Insert row if cell contains caracters

Hi I found a couple of macros to insert rows if one cell contents is
different form another or if a cell value = a value. My cell contains the
characters €śTotal€ť and other characters as well, I need to insert a row below
every cell in A that contains the characters €śTotal€ť,
Thanks for a lovely space.

StumpedAgain

Insert row if cell contains caracters

Using what you already have, try the following:

If currentselection.Value Like "*Total*" Then

This will find "Total" if it has characters before or after.
--
-SA