-   -   Command Button Help!!! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/414417-command-button-help.html)

Keith[_19_]

Command Button Help!!!

Does anyone know if you can have a Command Button on a Chart page?
When I copy and paste a Command Button to a Chart page the Command
Button looses all of it properties. I have a macro written where there
must be a Command Button on each page in order for it to work. About
2/3 of the sheets in my workbook are Charts.

Jim Thomlinson

Command Button Help!!!

Chart sheets do not support embedded objects. To that end you can not use
controls from the control toolbox. You can however use buttons from the forms
toolbar.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson