-   -   Unable to get the PivotItem Property of the Pivotfield Class (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/414255-unable-get-pivotitem-property-pivotfield-class.html)

Mike H.

Unable to get the PivotItem Property of the Pivotfield Class

I get this error when I try to use VBA to modify the selections on a pivot
table chart. Any idea why?

Jim Thomlinson

Unable to get the PivotItem Property of the Pivotfield Class

Post your code...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Mike H." wrote:

I get this error when I try to use VBA to modify the selections on a pivot
table chart. Any idea why?

Mike H.

Unable to get the PivotItem Property of the Pivotfield Class

With ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields ("Cost ctr")
.PivotItems("12335").Visible = False
End with

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

Post your code...