-   -   Listbox (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/414225-listbox.html)

Greg B[_7_]

Listbox

Im sorry if this has appeared before but my server isnt showing it.

Can I ask for some help for removing an item from a listbox?

I wish to add a remove item button.

the listbox is lb1
and the sheetname name it is rowsource to is
checkout range a2:d15

Thanks in advance

Greg

JLGWhiz

Listbox

This statement is in the VBA help file for RowSource:

This method will not remove a row from the list if the ListBox is data bound
(that is, when the RowSource property specifies a data source for the
ListBox).

What this means is that if you use RowSource to load your list box, then you
have to modify the row source range to delete an item. You cannot use the
RemoveItem method on a listbox or combobox unless you load it with the
additem or list methods.