Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CLR CLR is offline

Default Import all sheets, without knowing their names

Hi All........
If someone would be so kind........I am in need of code to open a second
Excel file, and import all of the several sheets therein into the first
book. I do not know exactly how many sheets there are, nor their
names.....but there are about 6-10 sheets in the second book. Upon
importing them, I would like to assign each my own unique name, like XXX1,
XXX2, etc.

I know how to go and get sheets whose names I know, I just don't know how to
get all of them when I don't know how many there are, nor their names.

TIA for any assistance,
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3