-   -   Index Creation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/414122-index-creation.html)

mattG

Index Creation

I work on a lot of different projects that are similar, but use
different sheets. I have created each sheet into it's own file. I
tend to make one master workbook for each project dropping in the
individual sheets I have previously made. Is there some magic formula
or procedure to have an index created, maybe with hyperlinks to allow
me to navigate through these sheets easily?

Matt

Ron de Bruin

Index Creation

You can use code to copy the sheets into one workbook
http://www.rondebruin.nl/fso.htm
Download the example workbook with the code

or procedure to have an index created, maybe with hyperlinks to allow
me to navigate through these sheets easily?

See
http://www.contextures.com/xlToolbar01.html

Or

Regards Ron de Bruin