-   -   Page set up change it self (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/414112-page-set-up-change-self.html)

shiro[_2_]

Page set up change it self

Hi all,
Why does my worksheet's page setup change after
i create a copy on another workbook.On the origin
workbook,the data is fit at scale 65% on A4 paper.
But in the new workbook it can be fitted on scale
59% only.Why?

XP

Page set up change it self

Hi,

I'm not sure how you are copying your data, but if you are NOT copying the
entire workbook, you would need to set everything exactly as the original,
including margins, etc.

Also, I have run into this before if the printer driver used on the original
machine is a different version than the one used on the destination, this can
cause your issue. Apparently, it is the printer driver that decides what will
fit on a page. I discovered this once when our IT department updated the
drivers on some of my user's computers, but not mine.

HTH