Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default delete rows in which the result of the formula is " "

This is my formula in each row in my table has an if/then statement to pick
up corresponding values from the same rows in other worksheets if the value
in the subsequent worksheet is greater than 0, otherwise leave blank. Now I
want to be able to delete the rows with a "" value. I have tried to write a
Do/Until loop to look at each row in the table, but I cannot figure out how
to word the statement telling it what to do when it encounters the "" values.