-   -   Command to prevent "event" macros from firing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/414071-command-prevent-event-macros-firing.html)

XP

Command to prevent "event" macros from firing

I know there is a command for preventing "event" macros from running you can
set to "False" then switch back to "true" at the end of the macro to
re-enable, but I can't remember the command itself....!!!!!

Can someone please help me out with this command name?

Thanks much in advance...

Susan

Command to prevent "event" macros from firing

Application.EnableEvents = False

:)
susan