-   -   Which picture was clicked (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/414038-picture-clicked.html)

Bob Flanagan[_2_]

Which picture was clicked

I have several hundred pictures on a worksheet. I want to assign the same
macro to each picture, but have the macro determine which picture was
clicked. Is this possible?

Bob

Dave Peterson

Which picture was clicked

Dim myPict as picture
set mypict = activesheet.pictures(Application.caller)

msgbox mypict.name & vblf & mypict.topleftcell.address 'or anything you want

--

Dave Peterson

Bob Flanagan[_2_]

Which picture was clicked