-   -   e-mail - error message Run-time error 429 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/414036-e-mail-error-message-run-time-error-429-a.html)

CAM

e-mail - error message Run-time error 429

Hello,

I am using Ron de Bruin e-mail vba for Excel an excellent program -
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/files.htm my problem is it works in
my home laptop great, but not at my work. I get this "Run-time error 429"
Active X component can't create object. I am going thru a network and I am
wondering if that is the problem. I am using Excel 2007 and Outlook 2007.
Can someone help. Thank you in advance.

Cheers

Ron de Bruin

e-mail - error message Run-time error 429

Have you try to run Office Diagnostics.
Office ButtonExcel Options...Resources

If this not helped try a repair of the Office installation

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm