-   -   delete sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/414005-re-delete-sheet.html)

Skinman

delete sheet

When you create a name in a worksheet, it creates it for the workbook. That
is why is is still
there after you delete the sheet. However if you want to get rid of it you
can go to the name manager
and select it and the delete icon will become active. Click on the delete
and it is gone.
Skinman

"ranswrt" wrote in message
Is there a problem to not delete the named cells berfore a sheet is
deleted?

"Mike H." wrote:

It looks like that is the only way to get them to disappear from the "F3"
list.

"ranswrt" wrote:

I have a procedure to delete a sheet in a workbook. All the named
cells in
that sheet gets deleted. When I use the 'F3' to paste the list of
named
cells, the cells in the sheet that was deleted appear in it. Do I need
delete the named cells before I delete the sheet?

Thanks