-   -   tabs in webpage (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/413895-tabs-webpage.html)

Hansn

tabs in webpage

Hi,
I've hidden my sheet tabs via the tools - options - view, but when published
in web view or saved as web page they appear, how can I hide?
(Hidden pages must be available with hyperlink on sheet 1)

Thank you.

ryguy7272

tabs in webpage

You can make the sheets veryhidden.
http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip036.htm

Try this simple macro, and modify to suite your needs:
Dim sh As Worksheet
For Each sh In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
If (sh.Name) < "Password" Then
If sh.Visible = True Then
sh.Visible = xlSheetVeryHidden
Next sh