-   -   Copy Row to Another Sheet Based on Cell Value (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/413840-copy-row-another-sheet-based-cell-value.html)

[email protected]

Copy Row to Another Sheet Based on Cell Value

Hello,

All of the cells in SheetA, column B, have values of either "X," "Y,"
or "Z". I need a macro that will look through each row of SheetA and
copy the rows that have "X" in column B to SheetX, "Y" to SheetY, and
"Z" to SheetZ. If column B is blank or has any value other than "X,"
"Y," or "Z", nothing should be copied.

Any ideas where to begin?

Thanks...

Don Guillett

Copy Row to Another Sheet Based on Cell Value

How about this idea
datafilterautofilterfilter on xcopy to sheetx filter on ycopy to sheet
y,etc filter to remove the filter arrows
record a macro and then clean it up.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel