-   -   consolidating workbooks into one workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/413836-consolidating-workbooks-into-one-workbook.html)

CAM

consolidating workbooks into one workbook

Hello,

I have 30 workbooks containing one worksheet all of the worksheet has the
same name "sheet1". What I want to do is to somehow get all the infomation
from the worksheets from all of the workbooks into a new workbook into one
worksheet sheet1". All of the workbooks are in the same folder called
"c:\Test" and all of them have headers from rows1 to 5. What I want is to
pick the information starting from row 6 and on. Rows will vary. How do I
do this? I am using Excel 2003. Thank you in advance.

Cheers

Ron de Bruin

consolidating workbooks into one workbook

Start here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

Try the add-in

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"CAM" wrote in message ...
Hello,

I have 30 workbooks containing one worksheet all of the worksheet has the
same name "sheet1". What I want to do is to somehow get all the infomation
from the worksheets from all of the workbooks into a new workbook into one
worksheet sheet1". All of the workbooks are in the same folder called
"c:\Test" and all of them have headers from rows1 to 5. What I want is to
pick the information starting from row 6 and on. Rows will vary. How do I
do this? I am using Excel 2003. Thank you in advance.

Cheers

CAM

consolidating workbooks into one workbook

Thanks Ron I appreciated your help.