-   -   Skipping Blanks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/413831-skipping-blanks.html)

Ewing25

Skipping Blanks

Hello Again!

So i have a simple IF formula in a cell that populates the cells based on a
number in another cell from another sheet named Received

There are a lot of spaces between the values.

Is there anyway I can make it in VBA so it skips the blanks?

This is the If statement:
=IF(Received!A2=0,Received!B2,"")

Thanks!
Alex

JR Form[_2_]

Skipping Blanks

You could use any of these based on the direction you want to go-

Selection.End(xlToRight).Select
Selection.End(xlToLeft).Select
Selection.End(xlDown).Select
Selection.End(xlUp).Select