-   -   In my Excel "active application add-ins" not properly enable (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/413768-my-excel-active-application-add-ins-not-properly-enable.html)

SHAHID

In my Excel "active application add-ins" not properly enable

please send me a add-ins setup. whereas my excel is registered.

Gary Brown[_4_]

In my Excel "active application add-ins" not properly enable

Looks like someone gave you a 'bad' addin. Go into the add-ins area and
uncheck the addins one at a time until the error disappears. Once you've
identified the 'bad' addin re-check the other addins.

ToolsAddins

--
Hope this helps.
If this post was helpfull, please remember to click on the ''''YES''''