-   -   Application.EnvelopeVisible=False problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/413757-application-envelopevisible%3Dfalse-problem.html)

[email protected]

Application.EnvelopeVisible=False problem

Hi,

I am not sure if I am getting my posts out, google is not showing them
after I submitted them.
If there are duplicate out there I apologize.

Has anyone encountered this problem with
Application.EnvelopeVisible=FALSE where Excel leaves the space used by
the email headers?

Application.EnvelopeVisible=TRUE opens the send to email headers (To
From Subject etc) and for some reason
Application.EnvelopeVisible=FALSE only removes the headers but keeps
the space occupied by them.
Weird, I need to fix that, how can I turn off in VBA the Send to Mail
Recipient?