-   -   Need Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/413689-need-help.html)

[email protected]

Need Help

Hi

I need the code read the VBA modules using the VB.

i am doing one project in VB in that i am getting data's from Excel
sheet and i need to open a VBE environment modules and display the
values used in the module.
i dont no how to acess the VBE environment using the VB codings.
so if any one know the code pls help me.

Tim Zych

Need Help

Chip Pearson has a good resource about programming the VBE.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.aspx

--
Tim Zych
www.higherdata.com