-   -   inserting rows into worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/413599-inserting-rows-into-worksheets.html)

CAM

inserting rows into worksheets

Hello,

I have a folder called "C\Processing\" contianing 25 different workbooks
with only one sheet. What I want to do is copy information from 5 rows
starting from cell "A1" based on a sheet from a workbook called "Master" (it
could be in the same folder or different) and inserting the 5 rows of
information into each of the sheets of the 25 workbook. The 25 workbooks
already have information starting from "A1", which has headers. I just
want to insert the copy above the headers on each sheet of the 25
workbooks. Is this possible. Any tips will be appreciate. Thank you in
advance.

Cheers

Ron de Bruin

inserting rows into worksheets

Hi Cam

You can use this macro to do what you want
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy4.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"CAM" wrote in message ...
Hello,

I have a folder called "C\Processing\" contianing 25 different workbooks
with only one sheet. What I want to do is copy information from 5 rows
starting from cell "A1" based on a sheet from a workbook called "Master" (it
could be in the same folder or different) and inserting the 5 rows of
information into each of the sheets of the 25 workbook. The 25 workbooks
already have information starting from "A1", which has headers. I just
want to insert the copy above the headers on each sheet of the 25
workbooks. Is this possible. Any tips will be appreciate. Thank you in
advance.

Cheers

CAM

inserting rows into worksheets