-   -   Print separate PDF File for each group (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/413595-print-separate-pdf-file-each-group.html)

ali

Print separate PDF File for each group

Dear All

I have a 2003 excel sheet grouped by customer name.
Essentially there's 3 columns : Customer Name, Amount, Due Date.

There's a grouping by Customer Name (Sum of amount). After Each group
there's a line break.

I want to generate a Pdf file For each customer. The name of the file will
be the customer Name.

I Have a printer that generate PDF Files (Adobe complete).

Any help is appreciated.
Kindest Regards

ali

Print separate PDF File for each group