-   -   Protect the structure of the workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/413585-protect-structure-workbook.html)

AG[_3_]

Protect the structure of the workbook

Hi Guys,

I have a template that contains multiple interlinked Worksheets and
several macros inside the sheets. I do not want my users to delete any
worksheet by mistake. Is there a way by which I can protect the
structure of my workbook.

Thanks for the help.

- AG

Dave Peterson

Protect the structure of the workbook

In xl2003 menus:

tools|protection|Protect workbook
make sure structure is checked.

--

Dave Peterson

AG[_3_]

Protect the structure of the workbook

Thanks Dave. I thought there may be another way than protecting
workbook. Will try this one then. Regards - AG