Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy data from one tab to another based on cell value on one tab

I have a spreadsheet where each tab represents 1 week. the tabs are named
based on the week ending date that tab covers - "June 25", "July 2", etc.
There is a master tab named "Invoice" with the period ending date residing in
cell C10. Is there a way I can have a macro go to the appropriate tab based
on the date entered in C10 on the "Invoice" tab? I need the macro to copy
over specific information, which I can do, but I wanted the macro to
automatically look at the value in C10 on "Invoice", then go get the
information from the appropriate tab that corrosponds to that cell value.
Anyone have any ideas?