-   -   Using the calculations of excel in a word macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/413346-using-calculations-excel-word-macro.html)

[email protected]

Using the calculations of excel in a word macro

Is it possible to manipulate lines of a word document using cell
values created in an excel spread sheet (combine macros from both word
and excel?

At a first try in pasting part of an excel macro into word, the word
macro won't compile items from excel, such as range selection.

I'd like to create different versions of a test by changing the order
of the questions and the location of the correct response based on
tables created in excel.

joel

Using the calculations of excel in a word macro

You need to create an excel object from word

Set exc = CreateObject("Excel.Application")
exc.Visible = True