-   -   Macro: how to create label forms inside the worksheet not userform (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/413183-macro-how-create-label-forms-inside-worksheet-not-userform.html)

[email protected]

Macro: how to create label forms inside the worksheet not userform

Hi,

I've been searching and all I could find was out to create forms in
userforms.
I would like to create two label boxes in the worksheet.

Can someone shed a light how to create a label form (or a checkbox
form, or text form) in the worksheet?

Thanks

RyanH

Macro: how to create label forms inside the worksheet not userform

I'm not sure which Excel version you are using, but go to ToolsInsertForm
Controls. This should get you all the controls you want to add to a
worksheet. Just click the control you want to add and then click and drag on
the worksheet.

I hope this helps! If so, please Click "Yes"
--
Cheers,
Ryan

" wrote:

Hi,

I've been searching and all I could find was out to create forms in
userforms.
I would like to create two label boxes in the worksheet.

Can someone shed a light how to create a label form (or a checkbox
form, or text form) in the worksheet?

Thanks

[email protected]

Macro: how to create label forms inside the worksheet notuserform

Thanks,

I want to add them in amacro dynamically inside a macro.