Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pulling data from Access

First, I want to say how valuable this website is. I've gotten so much help
finding information from other posts.

I've used all this valuable information to create macros that have dazzled
my boss. Now, I'm afraid they think I can do anything. LOL. Let me know if
I'm in over my head--or how far over my head. (I am not familiar with
Access) They want to have an Access database and be able to query data using
Excel. Then they want to pull certain fields from one of the records chosen
by the user into an Excel worksheet. Once it's in this worksheet, it will
have other data added to various column. Then they want to be able to save
that record as a new record in the Access database.