-   -   Application event for Chart selected/activated? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/413073-application-event-chart-selected-activated.html)

raidevnet

Application event for Chart selected/activated?

Hi to all,

I need to update a Task Pane whenever the user selects a chart.
How can this be archived?

I've tried using Chart.Activate events, which works as long as the user does
not add new charts. In the Workbook Open event, I could then subscribe to the
Chart.Activate event of each instance, but what if the user creates a new
chart object?

I there anything like an Application.ChartActivated/Selected event that I
missed?

Regards,
Rai

Jon Peltier

Application event for Chart selected/activated?

Don't use the events on a chart sheet's module. Add a class module, and
assign each chart to an instance of the class. More about this he

http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=221

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP