-   -   Radio buttons: "mutually exclusive" property? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/413010-radio-buttons-mutually-exclusive-property.html)

DaveO[_2_]

Radio buttons: "mutually exclusive" property?

I want to use radio buttons on a Userform to allow the user to select
an item from Column A and another item in Column B. As I'm aligning
fields I click the Run Macro button and the Userform appears on
screen. When I click a radio button the previously selected buttons de-
selects. That would be fine, ordinarily, but I need the choice from
column A to persist when the user selects from column B.

Is there a radio button property that enables / disables mutual
exclusivity, or to allow mutual exclusivity between certain radio
buttons only?

Thanks
Dave O

DaveO[_2_]

Radio buttons: "mutually exclusive" property?

Figured it out, thanks anyway!

Tim Zych

Radio buttons: "mutually exclusive" property?

The GroupName property will do it. The help file explains it well.

--
Tim Zych
www.higherdata.com