-   -   Addition of user functions in function wizard. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/412966-addition-user-functions-function-wizard.html)

ramesh

Addition of user functions in function wizard.

Dear,
I have developed some of the functions which can be useful for many of our
colleagues. So I want to know whether there is any file like module1.bas can
be copies in all the machine at perticular location. The function will be
accessable to all users (user function)
Thanks & Regards,
--
RGR

Bob Phillips

Addition of user functions in function wizard.

Creat an addin

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...ificaddins.asp
Building Application Specific Add-Ins

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...xceladdins.asp
Excel Add-Ins

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...slibraries.asp
Add-ins, Templates, Wizards, and Libraries

--
HTH

Bob