-   -   Pivot Table selection lists retain old values and are not re-sorte (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/412953-pivot-table-selection-lists-retain-old-values-not-re-sorte.html)

scott56hannah

Pivot Table selection lists retain old values and are not re-sorte

Hi,

I have a pivot table / chart based on a large set of data. As I import more
data to the pivot data the selection lists are populated with the new data
but old data is retained in the list and the list is not re-sorted.

I cannot find a way to refresh these selection lists. They do not refresh
when the pivot table is refreshed...

Is there anyway to refresh these lists so that they should the latest values
in sorted order ?

Thanks
Scott

Anand.V.V.N

Pivot Table selection lists retain old values and are not re-sorte

I guess you have tried the autosort method or autosortfield of pivottable,
did they work?

Anand.V.V.N
--
"Who will guard the guards?"