-   -   Dynamic Visibility of Charts Through Checkbox Selection (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/412817-dynamic-visibility-charts-through-checkbox-selection.html)

R Tanner

Dynamic Visibility of Charts Through Checkbox Selection

Hi,

I'm trying to base the visibility of a chart off of whether a specific
checkbox is selected or not. What should I be doing differently in my
code?

Sub ChangeChartVisibility()
Dim tc As Object, cb As Object
Set tc = Application.ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 3")
Set cb = Application.ActiveSheet.MsForms.CheckBox("VolumeIn dicators")

If cb.Enabled = True Then
tc.Visible = True
Else
If cb.Enabled = False Then
tc.Visible = False

Andy Pope

Dynamic Visibility of Charts Through Checkbox Selection

Hi,

Maybe you want to use the Value rather than whether the control is enabled
or not.

Sub ChangeChartVisibility()
Dim tc As Object, cb As Object
Set tc = Application.ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 3")
Set cb = Application.ActiveSheet.MsForms.CheckBox("VolumeIn dicators")

tc.Visible = cb.value

End sub

Cheers
Andy