-   -   Define a Variable (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/412771-define-variable.html)

Carrie_Loos via OfficeKB.com

Define a Variable

I recorded this page set up and when I try and run this on someone elses
computer I get an error "Compile Error: Variable Not Defined " I don't
understand, what variable? Can anyone help?

Recorded Page Set Up

With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.LeftHeader = ""
.CenterHeader = ""
.RightHeader = ""
.LeftFooter = ""
.CenterFooter = ""
.RightFooter = ""
.LeftMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.17)
.RightMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.18)
.TopMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.4)
.BottomMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.31)
.HeaderMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.18)
.FooterMargin = Application.InchesToPoints(0.2)
.PrintHeadings = False
.PrintGridlines = False
.PrintComments = xlPrintNoComments
.PrintQuality = 600
.CenterHorizontally = True
.CenterVertically = False
.Orientation = xlLandscape
.Draft = False
.PaperSize = xlPaperLetter
.FirstPageNumber = xlAutomatic
.Order = xlDownThenOver
.BlackAndWhite = False
.Zoom = False
.FitToPagesWide = 1
.FitToPagesTall = 1
.PrintErrors = xlPrintErrorsDisplayed
End With

Thanks Carrie

Jim Thomlinson

Define a Variable

You have no undefined variables in the code that you have posted... In the VB
explorer select Debug - Compile and it should take you to the line of code
where the error is. Post back what you find...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson