-   -   Hide All Excel Toolbars, Menubars etc when UserForm Loads (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/412751-hide-all-excel-toolbars-menubars-etc-when-userform-loads.html)

Shazi

Hide All Excel Toolbars, Menubars etc when UserForm Loads

Dear All,

I am making VBA application for store inventory, I made 7 UserForms,
for Data Entry and to view information from the worksheets.

When my any UserForm is loads, the specific worksheet related to
userform is also visible behind the userform.

I want to In-Visible every thing behind the UserForm, I mean I want to
see only UserForm nothing else. how it possible.

Pls send me your suggessions.

Regards.

Syed Shahzad Zafar

Jim Rech

Hide All Excel Toolbars, Menubars etc when UserForm Loads

Use the Application.Visible property.

--
Jim
"Shazi" wrote in message

| Dear All,
|
| I am making VBA application for store inventory, I made 7 UserForms,
| for Data Entry and to view information from the worksheets.
|
| When my any UserForm is loads, the specific worksheet related to
| userform is also visible behind the userform.
|
| I want to In-Visible every thing behind the UserForm, I mean I want to
| see only UserForm nothing else. how it possible.
|
| Pls send me your suggessions.
|
| Regards.
|

| Syed Shahzad Zafar

John

Hide All Excel Toolbars, Menubars etc when UserForm Loads

Rather than try & hide everything (which will anoy most users) have you
considered turning your application into an AddIn?
Have a look at this site if you need guidance to do this:
http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10855
--
jb