-   -   General VBA Question Help. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/412702-general-vba-question-help.html)

James8309

General VBA Question Help.

Hi everyone,

I have two seperate workbooks both containing different VBA codes to
do something specific.
i.e. Workbook "A" and Workbook "B"

is it possible for me to start the macro in Workbook "A" and execute
macro from Workbook "B"?

if I have sub "A" from Workbook "A" and sub "B" from Workbook "B". How
do I code it to execute Macro "B" in Workbook "A"?

Sorry if I confused you!

Thanks for your help

Nayab

General VBA Question Help.

On Jun 17, 9:58*am, James8309 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have two seperate workbooks both containing different VBA codes to
do something specific.
i.e. Workbook "A" and Workbook "B"

is it possible for me to start the macro in Workbook "A" and execute
macro from Workbook "B"?

if I have sub "A" from Workbook "A" and sub "B" from Workbook "B". How
do I code it to execute Macro "B" in Workbook "A"?

Sorry if I confused you!

Thanks for your help

you can do the following to call the b from a

Sub call_other_macro()
Application.Run "'B.xls'!macro_b"