-   -   I Keep Installing Ubuntu And Vista And Windows 2008 Server, Just FYI (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/412698-i-keep-installing-ubuntu-vista-windows-2008-server-just-fyi.html)

kevpan815

I Keep Installing Ubuntu And Vista And Windows 2008 Server, Just FYI

Boy Do I Love My New Dell Computer. Just FYI. I Can Install Ubuntu,
Windows 2008 Server, Vista SP1 RTM Over And Over Again. Just FYI.

I Will Start Again Tomorrow Just FYI. I have Lots Of Computers So I Can
Install Everything On All Computers And Have Ubuntu, Windows 2008 Server,
And Vista SP1 RTM Going At All Times. Just FYI.

Who Needs TV When You Can Install All Day Every Day? Just FYI

Did I Say Just FYI? IF Not, Just FYI.