-   -   Formatting autoshapes using built in excel formats (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/412404-formatting-autoshapes-using-built-excel-formats.html)

Mark Stephens

Formatting autoshapes using built in excel formats

Hi,

My usual methid of finding out how to do such things is to record a macro
and see the code but when I do it with excel 2007 the macro is empty; how do
you find out how to use the autoshape capabilities from VBA?

Thanks for your help, Mark

DMoney

Formatting autoshapes using built in excel formats

ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddShape(msoShapeRectangle, 67.5, 156#, 57.75, 30.75). _
Select
ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddShape(msoShapeOval, 78.75, 214.5, 72.75,
37.5).Select