ExcelBanter

-   -   Picture Insert Security (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/412376-picture-insert-security.html)

Troubled User June 11th 08 03:05 AM

Picture Insert Security

I have a file that is completely locked down, using different security
setting depending on the page. On a couple of the pages I want to enable
inserting pictures (the user would be able to go to Insert:Pictures on the
menu bar). I cannot find a setting in the ActiveSheet.Protect that allows me
to do this.

Any help would be appreciated.