-   -   Picture Insert Security (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/412376-picture-insert-security.html)

Troubled User

Picture Insert Security

I have a file that is completely locked down, using different security
setting depending on the page. On a couple of the pages I want to enable
inserting pictures (the user would be able to go to Insert:Pictures on the
menu bar). I cannot find a setting in the ActiveSheet.Protect that allows me
to do this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tim Williams

Picture Insert Security

You can use instead GetOpenFileName() and insert the picture in code.

Tim