-   -   create a global digital signature for free? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/412278-create-global-digital-signature-free.html)

pswanie

create a global digital signature for free?

I did create a digital signature on my computer for my macro projects
created on my computer.

but i am now going to be using this workbook on other computers. i will not
be able to acsess the computers in order to create and set a signature on
the other computers. thus when they open the workbook they will need to
enable the macro every time.

any sugestions on how i can overcome this problem? i did go to the verisign
site but i do not understand all on that page....

Please any sugestions?

phillip