-   -   hyperlink image for email (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/412243-hyperlink-image-email.html)

pswanie

hyperlink image for email

I got a image on a userform. what will the code behide it be to hyperlink
mailto?

this dont work but more or less what i need...

Private Sub Image1_Click()

subject: suport needed

ward376

hyperlink image for email

You don't need to use code to create an email, right-click the image
and use the Hyperlink option.

Cliff Edwards

pswanie

hyperlink image for email

i tried that but there is no such option on the right click menu

"ward376" wrote in message
You don't need to use code to create an email, right-click the image
and use the Hyperlink option.

Cliff Edwards

ward376

hyperlink image for email

Sorry, I overlooked that your image was on a form. John Walkenbach has
an example of adding a hyperlink to a form; I would think you coud
adapt it to an image on a userform.

http://www.j-walk.com/SS/excel/tips/tip71.htm

Cliff Edwards

ward376

hyperlink image for email

Yep, it works:

Private Sub Image1_Click()
Dim link As String
link = "
On Error GoTo NoCanDo
ThisWorkbook.FollowHyperlink Address:=link, NewWindow:=True
Unload UserForm1
Exit Sub
NoCanDo:
MsgBox "Cannot open " & link