-   -   Moving data from an array to a range when range consists of areas? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/412211-moving-data-array-range-when-range-consists-areas.html)

kfguardian

Moving data from an array to a range when range consists of areas?

I have an array that I need to move into a range that has multiple areas (so
I can't use the range.copy method). How can you move through a range like
this since I can't use offset very efficiently?

curlydave

Moving data from an array to a range when range consists ofareas?

Hi,
So you have a range of cells you want to copy into another range 1 at
a time into specific cells?

kfguardian

Moving data from an array to a range when range consists of ar

Hi Dave.
I have an array (the same size as my range) that I need to xfer into a range
that consists of multiple areas (i skip certain rows in a column). Is there
an effecient way to do this?

Right now I am just using the case select method to decide how many cells to
move down from my range origination point (which I had to change to a singe
cell and just use offset from that point).

"CurlyDave" wrote:

Hi,
So you have a range of cells you want to copy into another range 1 at
a time into specific cells?

curlydave

Moving data from an array to a range when range consists of ar

Hi,
Good Morning....
What are the certain cells?
Please be more specific, ie:do you have values in column A and you
would like them transferred to the first empty cells in column B, or
something to that kind of description would be helpful.